Shipping options available.
- Preorder online for collection at one of our markets – FREE
- Small parcels under 1kg – Royal Mail 1st Class £3.85**
- Small parcels between 1kg & 2kg – Royal Mail 1st Class £5.57**
- UK Mainland Parcels under 5kg - Courier charged at £9.00*
- UK Mainland* Parcels between 5kg - 20kg (including packing) - Courier charged at £9.00*
- UK non-Mainland Parcels - Royal Mail or Courier, whichever is cheaper - please ask for quote.
- UK Mainland Parcels over 20kg - delivery price to be quoted
- Collect from our warehouse in person.
* There may be an additional charge for shipping to remote postcodes via Courier. The following postal codes will attract an increased shipping charge which we will advise you of before accepting and shipping your order.
** Should your parcel exceed 45cm x 35cm x 16cm, we will have to ship via Fedex as the dimensions fall outside Royal Mail Small Parcel size limitations.
AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45, AB51, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56
CA18, CA19, CA20, CA21, CA22, CA23, CA24, CA25, CA26, CA27
HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9
IV7, IV9 - IV12, IV14 - IV27, IV30 - IV32, IV36, IV40 - IV56
LA15 - LA23
PA20 - PA38, PA41 - PA49, PA60 - PA78, PA80 - PA88
PH17 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49 - PH50
TR21 - TR25
All parcels containing fresh or frozen produce will be shipped by Fedex courier at a charge of £9.00 for mainland UK. Outside of this geographical area, the price for shipping will be quoted separately.
Please ensure that someone is available to take delivery of perishable goods as neither Mopani Trading Ltd or our Courier company can accept responsibility for spoiled goods due to customers inability to accept deliveries. If you cannot be at the delivery address between 8am-6pm on any weekday, please advise us and we will schedule delivery at a time to suit you.
For perishable products and parcels over 1.5kg, we can only arrange weekday deliveries therefore orders received on a Friday will not be shipped until Monday, at the earliest, for delivery on the following day. For smaller parcels we may be able to arrange Royal Mail delivery which could (although is not guaranteed) to arrive on Saturday
We will ship as soon as possible after receipt of payment and will advise you if there is likely to be a delay. Please note that due to stock variations it is not always possible to ship the same day or the day after you place your order, however we will always endeavour to do so.